ACROBATIC INSTRUCTION FOR THE MIDDLE GEORGIA AREA
Macon, Georgia, USA
Catapult Movement is a mobile acrobatics studio. We do not have a home studio location at this time.
POLICIES & PROCEDURES
One trial class is permitted per student per year. For in-home private classes, mileage fees apply.
The 2022 - 2023 Acrobatic Year begins Monday, August 1st. Students can register here.
For in-home lessons, payments must be made to CATAPULT MOVEMENT before the instructor begins traveling to the student’s location.
Payments are non-refundable- except for deposits held for birthday parties up to the cut-off hour.
Payments can be accepted over Square, PayPal, Venmo, Facebook Pay, or CashApp.
Mileage fees apply to classes to all lessons depending on the distance from the home office.
Mileage Zone Monthly Fee
0 - 9 Miles $24
10 - 15 Miles $32
16 - 25 Miles $40
26 - 35 Miles $48
36 - 45 Miles $56
The instructor disinfects all equipment with EPA-registered disinfectant wipes or disinfectant spray.
Participants must practice reasonable measures to reduce the risk of spreading COVID-19. For in-home lessons, participants must confirm that he/she does not have any symptoms of COVID-19 (and has not been exposed to COVID-19) before the instructor begins traveling to the class location. Symptoms include, but not limited to fever, sore throat, coughing, aches, respiratory problems, dry cough, fatigue, diarrhea, loss of taste or smell, chest pain, rash on skin, discoloration of fingers or toes, and headache. We ask that the same caution is used for public classes.
in-home instruction agreement
For all in-home/on-location instruction, the participant must agree to:
1) clear an open space for instruction before the instructor arrives, moving any stationary or hanging objects that could be an obstruction during lessons including but not limited to coffee tables, couches, ladders, toys, etc. This space is suggested to be at minimum 5x10 feet for one-on-one lessons and 7x11 for each student for private classes.
2) dress in appropriate attire (leotard, dance shorts, tights, and/or fitted athletic wear) for every class.
3) ensure the comfort and safety of the instructor and her assistant. If the instructor feels that she or her assistant has been put in an unsafe circumstance, she may notify the participant that the classes have been discontinued. If this occurs, no refunds will be issued.
VIRTUAL INstruction agreement
For all virtual classes, the participant must agree to:
1) position the camera in a location that enables the instructor to see his/her full body during the full duration of instruction.
2) clear an open space for instruction, moving any stationary or hanging objects that could be an obstruction during lessons.
3) dress in appropriate attire (leotard, dance shorts, tights, and/or fitted athletic wear) for every class.
4) remain focused during instruction, giving the instructor full-attention.
5) use any suggested equipment, i.e. yoga blocks, mats, walls, props, etc, in the way that the instructor teaches.
For in-home lessons, if a student needs to cancel a lesson, please contact CATAPULT MOVEMENT 24 hours before the scheduled lesson. Students who cancel within 24 hours of their scheduled lesson will be charged for the lesson.
For in-home student, tardy and no-show students will still be charged for their scheduled lesson. If CATAPULT MOVEMENT arrives at the decided location and the student(s) are not present and cannot be reached, CATAPULT MOVEMENT will wait up to 10 minutes for arrival. If the student does not arrive or respond to messages from CATAPULT MOVEMENT within 10 minutes, the instructor will leave. This will be seen as a "no-show," and the student will still be charged for the lesson. If the tardy student(s) arrive within their scheduled lesson, CATAPULT MOVEMENT will conduct a shortened lesson in the remaining scheduled time. For example, if the student arrives 20 minutes late for a one-hour lesson, he will receive a 40-minute lesson. If the student will not be present within their scheduled time but would still like a lesson on that day, there will be a $25 rescheduling fee added to the lesson if time permits for the instructor.
For in-home students, appointment confirmation texts are sent on the day of the lesson. A 30-minute window is given for potential arrival time (15 minutes before and after the scheduled lesson to account for traffic). If a student does not reply to the appointment confirmation text and/or the COVID-19 check-up and cannot be reached via phone, the instructor will not drive out to lessons. This will be seen as a "no-show," and the student will still be charged for the lesson.
HOLIDAYS & BREAKS
Starting August 2022, Catapult Movement will be closed on Fridays and Saturdays.
Monday, September 5, 2022 (Labor Day)
Monday, September 26, 2022 (Feasts of Trumpets)
Tuesday, October 4 (5pm) to Wednesday, October 5, 2022 (Day of Atonement)*
Sunday , October 9 (5pm) to Monday, October 17, 2022 (Feast of Tabernacles)*
Friday, November 11, 2022 (Veterans Day)
Wednesday through Friday, November 23 to 25, 2022 (Thanksgiving Break)
Monday through Monday, December 19 to January 2, 2022 (Winter Break)
Monday, January 16, 2023 (Martin Luther King Jr Day)
Monday, February 20, 2023 (President’s Day)
Monday through Friday, March 20 to 24, 2023 (Spring Break)
Wednesday, April 5 (5pm) to Thursday, April 6, 2023 (Passover)*
Tuesday, April 12 (5pm ) to Wednesday, April 13, 2023 (7th Day of Passover)*
Monday, May 29, 2023 (Memorial Day)
*Catapult Movement observes the Sabbath and Biblical Feast Days. On Feast Days, Catapult Movement also closes at 5pm the day before.